Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Epilogues The Fallout Video Release Show


What a wonderful night at The Bluebird! Beautiful weather, great music, and the debut of The Epilogues excellent new video for The Fallout! Every band was on point last night from Between Fate on through The Epilogues!! Ya thats four exclamation points I've used so far, but thats how great this night was so !!!! My Body Sings Electric are making me love them more and more every time I see them, and Input had a pretty kickass set that mixed it up a little. As for the video...AMAZING!! They know what they are doing over there at Montauk Media, and for the second time in a row have been worthy collaborators with those fun loving boys in The Epilogues. FUN FUN FUN, got to meet some new peeps, and brought yet another Epilogue virgin to their first show. As soon as the video is available I will post it, but for now here is the teaser!

No comments:

Post a Comment